Posters will be displayed in the poster hall on level 12 of Bhumisiri Mangala Anusorn Building. If you require assistance on the board number on which you should display your poster, please approach Poster Help Desk.
Please note the following information for the preparation of your EUS 2018 poster:
The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style.
It is recommended that your poster be no larger than 90cm wide x 120cm high (Portrait style). Please ensure your poster does not exceed this size.
Poster Board Size: 1mW x 2mH.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract. If there should be any changes, please notify the Symposium Secretariat.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from two meters distance.
- You are required to develop, print and bring along your poster to the venue for mounting onto the display panel. Please do not mail them to the Symposium Secretariat.
- Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you with poster location. Putting up poster will be done by each author.
- DO NOT write or paint on the poster boards.
- DO NOT use nails, push pins, screws, or any tools that will puncture the poster boards.
- Please use the board that displays the board number assigned to you.
- Prior to the Symposium, the organizer will assign a poster panel number to you. Each poster will be on display for 2 days.
- Posters should be mounted by 8:00 AM on Saturday 1st December 2018 and removed by 6:00 PM on Sunday 2nd December 2018. The organizers are not responsible for poster(s) not removed by the end of the Symposium.
If you have any inquiry regarding the poster guideline, please contact the Symposium Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.